Employee Assistance Program
Your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is provided through Employee Network, Inc. (ENI) Visit their website now.
EAP Services for Benefits Eligible EKU Employees
- Legal Consultation & Referrals
- Financial Consultation & Referrals
- Child and Elder Care Resources & Referrals
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Ask-a-Counselor Services – professional advice and emergency behavioral health requests
- Wellness Resources
- Stress Management
- Mental Health Counseling & Referrals
- Personal Assistant Services – work/life experts to complete personal tasks, such as: trip planning, relocation, event coordination, projects, research, and referrals on everything from travel, childcare, pet care, wedding/event planning, relocation and more.
All EAP services are completely confidential. Your use of this benefit will not be shared with any University Official or other individual except where required by law. The University encourages employees to use the EAP as a helpful resource during times of difficulty.
Your EAP coverage is a benefit paid entirely by EKU. EAP access is available to you and any of your family members, regardless of if you enroll in any other University offered benefits.
You are eligible for 6 sessions per issue with no limit on number of issues per year.
Professional Development Opportunities - E-Learning Course Library
In addition to hosting on-site training opportunities for University employees (announced via EKU Today), ENI offers free E-Learning courses, providing a variety of training options.
- Go to www.mybalanceworks.com
- Click on new user
- Enter Member ID: 59190757, Group ID: 8892
- Put in information (registration) – name, email, password, date of birth.
- The site will redirect back to home page
- On the right hand side there is a block that says Access E-learning Course Library (use of the site requires browser popup blockers to be turned off)
- After clicking on link, it will bring up the course catalog and topics to choose from
Training courses have quizzes and the employee can print off a certificate of completion when finished.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact: 1-800-327-2255 or www.eniweb.com
Please identify yourself as an EKU employee or family member of an EKU employee.
- Member ID: 59190757
- Group ID: 8892