Online Employment System (OES)
OES is the comprehensive suite of online employment modules utilized by the EKU Human Resources department to assist hiring officials with posting positions, hiring, performance management, and onboarding.
OES Posting Resources - All Position Types
- OES Quick Steps to Create a Posting
- OES Adding and Creating Supplemental Questions
- OES Using Search Committee and Evaluation Criteria
- OES Reviewing and Dispensing Applicants
- Hiring Process Communication Guidelines Academic Staff
- Hiring Process Communication Guidelines Administrative Staff
- Hiring Process Communication Guidelines Faculty
OES Flowcharts - workflows
- OES Flowcharts Academic & Administrative Staff
- OES Flowcharts Fulltime Faculty
- OES Flowchart Part-time Faculty
- OES /Temporary/Part Time Staff
Temporary/Intermittent & Pooled Positions
Staff & Faculty Position Management
Banner by Ellucian is designed to solve challenges specific to higher education and help clients thrive. With more than 1,400 customers around the globe, Banner is the world's leading higher education enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Student Employment Systems
The Student Worker Authorization Network (SWAN) and Graduate Assistant Information Network (GAIN) systems are EKU's digital student employment hiring tools. For more information, please see the Student Employment page.